|OmiScan Gas -
The High Performance Portable Diagnostic Exhaust Emissions Gas
Analyser Station. If you ever
wanted the freedom and mobility of a Handheld tool and the power of a PC
based one...that's the one.
The OmiScan Gas has all the functions of a hand held gas analyser but also a
unique diagnostic and data capture facility. It measures up to 5 gases, diagnostically
analyses the results and suggests to the user possible faults on the vehicle
- The OmiScan-Gas truly takes petrol exhaust gas diagnosis to another level!
- 5 gases Measured (Infra Red and Electrochemical cell) HCs, CO, CO2,
NOx and O2
- Measurement accuracy meets or exceeds requirements for OIML Class 0
- Lambda and Air Fuel Ratio measurement
- Fast Warm up (typically 1 min) and Fast Response Times
- Battery powered – Up to 4 hours continuous use, charge time 4 hours
max. (Battery charger included)
- Fast and easy basic maintenance.
- Wireless Bluetooth Handset with range in excess of 30 feet.
- Light weight rugged compact construction with integral carry handle
and charging dock for handset.
- Battery status indicators and low charge warning for both handset and
- Quick release sample hose with optional extension hose.
- Gas readings presented in gas concentrations or grams per mile.
- Simulated test functions such as CAT test.
- Optional Wireless Bluetooth OBD interface module for RPM and Engine.
- Temperature readings.
- Data logging function – including Date and time.
- Up to 1 hr Live Data Storage on handset.
- Individual gas monitoring in large text.
- On board Analysis Diagnostic functions.
- USB connection of handset for interfacing with PC Gas Analyser
for data printout and comprehensive graphing functions.
- PC application has comprehensive fault diagnostics menus to aid
trouble shooting; Graphing function, either as a live plot or as bar graph
for individual gases.
- User functions to define test parameters and customized tests and to
add data to graphs.
- Full search ability for stored data.
- Print out results with workshop and customer details
< Click to enlarge...